These linocuts & etchings are all limited edition originals hand-printed by Louise Stebbing.
Multi award winning, Louise Stebbing has been printmaking for over 30 years.
Her studio is set in the tranquil Norfolk countryside.
As well as winning several national prizes for her work Louise Stebbing has
- Exhibited at Affordable Art Fairs both Hampstead & Battersea
- Participant in Sky Landscape Artist of the Year 2016
- Shortlisted & Highly Commended for Artist of the Year Artists & Illustrators Magazine
- had work accepted in the Summer Exhibition at Royal Academy, London
- is featured in the book “The Artist in Our Midst” published by Green Pebble
- is included in the new edition of “Artists in Britain Since 1945” by David Buckman
- wrote a two page article on reduction linoprinting in "The Artist" magazine February 2013
All linocuts and etchings will be editioned and signed and sent unframed in sturdy cardboard tubes.